Eve's Paintings & Prints

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Poem from Seedar, Hybrid ET

I am all that you ever were
All that you'll be
I am what you've dreamed of
I am not what you see
I am a creation of space land and sea

You are a land farm of
Authentic love
I am a guide helping
You from above
You are my mushroom
I am your sun
You are a fabrication*
Of abundance and fun.

*fabrication - To create or construct by combining diverse, typically standardized parts

*Seedar - Eve's hybrid son (human + ET) - dar - Spanish for "to give". Seedar's highest excitement and purpose in life is to help us see.

This poem was channeled from my hybrid child Seedar. He has wanted to contact me for a long time, but as I was channeling many other beings, his handlers told him "mommy's at work, you can talk to her when she gets home." Apparently I'm "home" now, because he is talking to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment