Eve's Paintings & Prints

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Interface Poetry introduction and info



My consciousness is dividing, branching, seeking to define itself further. Interface Poetry is from a level up. It is from a higher version of myself different and unique from all those I channel. A voice from the ascension level of humanity. A voice from the detachment of ego. A voice from the next stage of my life cycle. A view from a level strange to me now, but also very natural. There are no struggles here, only the Will to connect with you even deeper from even higher. A version of my experience as a human in the final stages of ascension.

Interface Poetry

in·ter·face
1. A surface forming a common boundary between adjacent regions, bodies, substances, or phases.
2. A point at which independent systems or diverse groups interact
3. Computer Science
a. The point of interaction or communication between a computer and any other entity, such as a printer or human operator.
b. The layout of an application's graphic or textual controls in conjunction with the way the application responds to user activity

No comments:

Post a Comment