Eve's Paintings & Prints

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Poem, Insure I Win, 3-18-12

Painting or fainting
These are my choices
Alternate mediums
Changing my voices

Simple to intricate
Wisdom pours down
Holding me captive
My body drowns

Physical support of
These cosmic letters
Begins to tire
To 3D it answers

Grateful as ever
but tearing my kite
Asking for maximum
Physical might

Lighten the message
Slide it right in
Spare my vitality
Insure I win

--EVE Featherstone

in·sure/inĖˆSHo͝or/
Verb: Arrange for compensation in the event of damage to or loss of (property), or injury to or the death of (someone), in exchange for...: "the car is insured for loss or damage"
Provide insurance coverage.

If you like this or like this blog in general, tip EVE and share the love!

Support Independent Media - Show Your Love with TipMash!

No comments:

Post a Comment