Eve's Paintings & Prints

Monday, October 15, 2012

Excusing Myself

I excuse myself from the party so I may celebrate more freely
I excuse myself from the news feed so I may think more freely
I excuse myself from rules so I may grow wild and expansive
I excuse myself from worn paths so I may be more direct
I excuse myself from time so I may can be more childlike

As I depart parties, rules, paths and time,
I soon am attracted to streams of more compatible consciousness
Agreements of more efficient realities which are
Foundations of higher frequencies and expanded acceptance
Reject a few to embrace the many
Reject the restrictive to embrace the motivational

I depart through no doorway or vehicle
I merely dissolve between high and low tides
Between the inhale and exhale
During the New Moon
My heart hears a New Tune

--EVE Featherstone

No comments:

Post a Comment