Eve's Paintings & Prints

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Forgive and Allow


Forgive me as I become nearly unrecognizeable, and forgive me as I cannot form socially acceptable conversations in the presence of low vibration topics, talk of the past, drama and finances.

Forgive me as I eliminate all things which do not speak of improvement, heaven, sweeping paradigm shifts and loveliness. Each day I endeavor to eliminate low vibration thoughts, and old thought patterns from myself as well as in my daily dealings.

Forgive me if I disappear from your reality, refuse to talk on the phone, or forget what day it is.

Allow me to disappear, allow me to forget, allow me to create myself over and over again. Allow me to embody new wisdom from time to time, allow me to experiment with the divine.

Forgive and allow all others; plants, animals and others in your life to do the same.

--Eve Featherstone

No comments:

Post a Comment