Eve's Paintings & Prints

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Love People, don't Worry about Them

"I'm worried about you" does not translate to "I care, and want to help you".

Worry implies that you mistrust the person's ability, intelligence and competency.

Worry is a demand for communication which may meet with a debt of responsibility for the other person.  If they don't have time or focus to communicate what you desire, they feel bankrupt and put upon.

Communicating worry may cause an imbalance in the other person that didn't exist before.

To worry weakens both you and the other person.

A better approach would be to say "I haven't heard from you in awhile, but you know I'm always in your corner rooting for you!  Happy trails!"

When you worry, your life force leaks out from you into nowhere.

Communicate love to people somehow more directly, without masking it in worry.

I AM EVE is One

No comments:

Post a Comment