Eve's Paintings & Prints

Monday, April 21, 2014

I Leave My Body, Poem, Eve Featherstone

I leave my body
Out through the eyes
Down to the ground
To the ants and the flies

I leave my body
Out to the birds
Out to the lizards
And flowers no words

I leave my body
Out into the astral
Listening to chatter
That speaks of disaster

I leave my body
Out into the vehicle
Floating as one with
The traffic and people

I leave my body
To some other place
Not even noticing
The one I'm with's grace

I leave my body
Every down stroke
Every heart vision
Clicks a new spoke

I leave my body
More and more often
Easing in comfortably
Routine forgotten.

Isaiah 29:10 The Lord has brought over you a deep sleep: He has sealed your eyes (prophets) He has covered your heads.(seers*)

seer* - a person who is supposed to be able, through supernatural insight, to see what the future holds.

NOTE FROM EVE: While I was looking for an image for this, I ran across this passage, and I feel it is important to put here, and not entirely sure why. (presumably because my eyes and head has been occluded, but my intuition is still online.

I feel lately, more acute connections all at once to everything even as I am awake and conscious. As a spider is sovereign at the middle of her web, I can feel my connection to everything, and I travel in spirit to each and every thing at once, often going away from the 3 dimensional real time I suppose I am meant to be conscious in. As the spider lays eggs, so can I feel myself hatching in other places at the same time I AM in real time. The replication of consciousness in real time. Amazing.

From an earlier definition of Faith, "eyes closed, mouth shut"

No comments:

Post a Comment