Eve's Paintings & Prints

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Is it Illusion or Real?

In the metaphysical realm, what others would consider illusion is real.  

In the "matrix reality" or "system of conditioned reality," much of what may be instinct, intuition or "dreams" is deemed "not real."  This keeps people away from their psychic gifts and increases uncertainty, indecisiveness and confusion.

At any moment, one can become decisive.  It is a decision to become decisive and it is a declaration of sovereignty.  You create your reality one decision at a time.  If there are no decisions, one's life becomes a stagnant river of conflicting ideas and feelings.  

Decisiveness is clarity.

Decisiveness eliminates as it refreshes.

Decisiveness creates a clear, fresh, fast-moving stream.

Decisiveness is a tool for evaluating what is serving you and what is not.  

Ask yourself the simple questions.  

Is __________good or bad for me?

Does ________make me feel good or bad?  

Will_________pave my road or create obstacles?

Am I going with the momentum and flow or bucking the current?

Where is the momentum of my current situation pointing towards?

Clear answers begin clear motivation and inspiration.

Grey areas occur with too many unmade decisions as factors.

Grey muddies the course.

If the illusion is real, is it because of conditioning or my own metaphysical connection?

What is illusion and did I decide that or did others decide for me?

What if I play the game of an idealistic illusion?

Disappointment destroys illusions.  What does or has disappointed you?

Synchronicity illuminates some illusions making them real.  Play the game of looking for and following synchronicities for a while.  

-Eve Featherstone



No comments:

Post a Comment